- 3 egg yolks (whites not required)
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 4-5 ounces Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice (more for tangier pie)
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 9″ graham cracker pie crust
Pour condensed milk into blender. Add cream cheese gradually, in small portions and mix until smooth. Add egg yolks and blend well. Pour in Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice and continue blending until mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into the graham cracker pie crust and bake at 350° for 10 minutes. After baking, let stand for 10 minutes before refrigerating.
For a zestier taste, always prepare the pie a day before you need it. Top with freshly whipped cream and garnish with fresh lime zest.