- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
- ½ teaspoon lime zest
- 1½ ounce container non-dairy whipped topping
- 22/3 cups (7 ounces) flaked coconut
Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press firmly into 9″ square pan. Combine condensed milk, Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice and lime zest in a large bowl. Fold in 3½ cups whipped topping and 1½ cups coconut; blend well. Spread mixture over crackers and sprinkle with remaining coconut. Chill several hours. Cut into squares and top with remaining whipped topping. Garnish with lime cartwheels.