- 1 ½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, melted
- 2-14 ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon lime zest or chocolate shavings for garnish
Preheat oven to 375°F. Thoroughly mix graham cracker crumbs and butter then press on bottom and half-inch up sides of a 9-inch spring form pan. Bake for about 20 minutes, remove from oven and allow to completely cool. Lower oven temperature to 325°F.
Combine milk, juice and eggs. Whisk until well blended. Pour into cooled crust and bake for about 15 minutes or until center is firm. Allow to chill, covered, in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight. Gently remove from spring form pan. Spread whipped cream on top and garnish with zest or shavings and serve. Can be stored in refrigerator for at least 2 days. Serves 8-10.