- 9″ graham cracker pie crust
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- ½ cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ ounce package unflavored gelatin
Whisk together milk, yogurt, Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice and zest. Sprinkle gelatin over warm water and let soften for 2 minutes, then whisk into lime mixture. Refrigerate 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to set. Pour into pie shell and refrigerate, preferably overnight.