Try the distinctive flavors of our Famous Key West Lime and Key West Lemon Juices in our NEW Ready-to-Drink beverages. These tropical juices are always refreshing with just the right balance of tangy and sweet. Serve anytime: chilled, over ice, or as an exciting new twist for a special cocktail.
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, marinated
- 1/3 cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Salt and pepper
- Lime slices
Mix the marinade ingredients in a large zip lock bag or in a shallow glass dish. Add pork chops to the marinade, coat the chops on both sides. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Heat BBQ to medium heat. Place chops on grill and brush with marinade; grill, turning once. Cook for approximately 10 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Place on platter and garnish with lime slices.
- ¼ cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of paprika
Combine all ingredients and shake well to combine. Chill. Shake again before serving.
- 3 egg yolks (whites not required)
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 4-5 ounces Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice (more for tangier pie)
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 9″ graham cracker pie crust
Pour condensed milk into blender. Add cream cheese gradually, in small portions and mix until smooth. Add egg yolks and blend well. Pour in Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice and continue blending until mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into the graham cracker pie crust and bake at 350° for 10 minutes. After baking, let stand for 10 minutes before refrigerating.
For a zestier taste, always prepare the pie a day before you need it. Top with freshly whipped cream and garnish with fresh lime zest.