- 1¼ cups crushed pretzels
- ¼ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup pureéd strawberries
- ½ cup Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
- 8 ounce whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
Mix pretzel crumbs and butter in 13×9″ pan; press crumb mixture firmly onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill. Mix sweetened condensed milk, strawberries and Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Pour over crust. Freeze 6 hours or overnight. Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes before cutting to serve. Garnish with sliced strawberries.