- 2 (7 ounce) bars of milk chocolate
- 1 (7 ounce) bar of dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow fluff
- ¼ cup butter
- 4 cups sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice, or to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line a 9×13″ pan with heavy aluminum foil. In a large sauce pan stir in evaporated milk, butter and sugar. Then place on medium heat stirring continuously until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Turn down to low heat and continue stirring constantly. For approximately 7 minutes or until mixture is completely smooth. Remove from heat and add chocolate, Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice, marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
Pour mixture into foiled pan and allow to cool. After cooling, place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Take out of refrigerator and flip over in large cutting board. Peel foil back and cut into desired squares.